We have an extensive history of industrial construction projects, building water treatment plants, electrical utility substations, mines, sewage plants & reservoirs throughout the Thompson/Okanagan in B.C. and as far away as Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Notable projects include:
- FortisBC substations (Kelowna, Oliver, Penticton)
- Middleton Mountain Reservoir, Vernon
- Senkulmen Reservoir & Treatment Plant, Osoyoos Indian Band
- Kelowna-Vernon BioSolids composting facility
- Enderby Sludge Dewatering facility
- Bio-Mass conversion, Lillooet Rec Centre
- McIntyre Dam, Oliver
- Summerland Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Penticton Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Kamloops Indian Band Water Treatment Plant
- Penticton Water Treatment Plant
- Glenmore Reservoir
- Medicine Hat Reservoir
- Silver Star Reservoir
This experience combined with our expertise in concrete construction make us the ideal candidate for your industrial building project.
Meeting the need for increased odour control including dedicated monitoring stations and additional biofilters and scrubbers...
"State of the Art" addition to Penticton's filtration plant which involved extensive coordination to keep the plant online while completely...
Various locations, Okanagan
Our OWN FORCES CONCRETE CREWS provide us with the ability to ensure a high standard of quality and safety for these important infrastructure projects.
Modifications & additions to a critical piece of infrastructure for the community’s ongoing development
Owned, operated & maintained by Regional District of Central Okanagan
Timeline extended due to the hibernating endangered turtle...
Greyback achieved completion 3 months ahead of schedule on this complicated endeavour
Greyback was responsible for the concrete foundations & structures at the Mt Polley open pit mine